This usually takes less than a day, but in some cases it can take a bit longer. We'll notify you when everything's ready. | infoBlog.TK


We're working on setting you up This usually takes less than a day, but in some cases it can take a bit longer. We'll notify you when everything's ready. Then start earning money by placing ads.


my adsense account shows me the following message during some days. what does this 

mean???? though i have completed all the steps successfully and carefully.



"We're working on setting you up
This usually takes less than a day, but in some cases it can take a bit longer. We'll notify you when 

everything's ready. Then start earning money by placing ads.
"
but before few days adsense shows different message in my account like the following:
"
We're working on connecting your site.
Reviewing your site will take up to 3 days. We'll email you when we're done.
"
-------so now the message showed on my adsense account homepage has been changed. what 

does this mean?????? but i have not got any mail from adsense regarding my approval or 

disapproval.

please help me anyone......
i am uploading screenshot of my adsense account's homepage for better understanding & 

resolution.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post